Bookkeeper job description example
Bookkeeper Role Summary
As a Bookkeeper, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the company’s accounts are accurate and in good order. You will also ensure that all invoices and receipts have been accounted for. You will work closely with other departments such as Accounts Payable or HR to make sure we keep up-to-date on all of our financial requirements.
– Records and maintains the daily financial transactions of a company.
– Collects, analyzes and reconciles accounts payable and receivable for the purpose of operating and maintaining the business.
– Provides financial reports to management regarding current and projected cash flow.
– Administers accounting systems and internal controls.
– Manages the day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting operations.
– Resolves issues such as discrepancies in accounting records, miscellaneous invoicing/billing items, and accounts payable.
– Reports to management on the financial situation of the business.
– Advises management on financial matters, including budgeting, forecasting, and payment of invoices.