Customer service job description example
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll be responsible for providing support to our customers and ensuring that all customer queries are dealt with efficiently. You will answer questions from the public about our products and services, helping people understand how they work. You’ll also help to resolve issues if necessary.
– Facilitates call-center operations and customer service.
– Provides technical support to customers using the telephone, voice mail, email, or live chat services.
– Answers questions about a product or service, answers billing questions, provides product updates, and resolves problems.
– Provides training for new and existing employees.
– Resolves issues related to software licensing, product registration, and other company functions.
– Completes required documentation to ensure that processes are understood and followed correctly.
– Maintains accurate records of contacts, notes, and communications with customers.
– Ensures that all products are properly handled and returned within appropriate timeframes.
– Monitors, responds to, and resolves customer issues within a defined time period.
– Facilitates resolution of customer issues by clarifying answers to the customer’s questions, concerns or problems.
– Responds to customer inquiries by researching technical information needed to resolve the issue, and by providing detailed information or solutions in a timely manner.
– Helps users understand system requirements and processes for their specific needs.
– Identifies and recommends software updates as appropriate.
– Elicits feedback from customers to improve products and services.
– Establishes and maintains customer service standards.
– Works closely with the Information Technology team to ensure customer satisfaction.