Executive Assistant job description example
Executive Assistant Role Summary
As an Executive Assistant, you’ll help the Senior Management Team with administrative tasks. You will have a full understanding of all areas of the business and be able to provide support to various teams in order to ensure that they’re running smoothly. You should be comfortable working on your own initiative and taking action when required, as well as being able to work under pressure and respond quickly.
– Responsible for managing the executive’s schedule, correspondence, and travel arrangements.
– Managing the Executive’s calendar and office files.
– Assisting with organizing and maintaining the incoming mail and phone messages.
– Preparing Executive’s meeting agendas, briefing materials, and agendas for meetings.
– Processing and tracking all incoming and outgoing faxes.
– Scheduling Executive’s travel arrangements.
– Assisting with the preparation of reports, memoranda, presentations, and other important documents.
– Coordinating meetings and conference calls.
– Completing the Executive’s social media requirements.
– Coordinates and/or assists with special projects as directed by the Executive Assistant.
– Assists the CEO with the day-to-day activities of the company.
– Works with the CFO, COO and other executives to ensure company policies are adhered to in a timely manner.
– Works closely with the HR department to ensure all personnel policies are applied in a fair and ethical manner.
– Works closely with the Board of Directors to ensure all legal and ethical guidelines are met for all operations of the company.