Marketing Manager job description example
Marketing Manager Role Summary
You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing a marketing strategy to support the company’s products. You will work closely with clients, design teams and other departments in order to build up our brand presence online. You should have experience working within a digital marketing agency or similar role, ideally with at least one year of relevant experience.
– Develops, implements and maintains strategic marketing plans for the company.
– Manages all marketing related activities for the company, including strategy, planning, execution, and analysis of marketing data (social/online channels).
– Reviews and approves marketing collateral materials, including brochures, posters, prints, and electronic assets.
– Conducts market research to determine industry trends, competitor strategies, and the best way to position the company in the market.
– Coordinates internal and external communications with colleagues and key stakeholders.
– Manages the company’s email list and social media presence.
– Communicates internally and externally about new products, features, and services.
– Leads a team of marketing specialists to develop and execute marketing strategy for the company.
– Trains and mentors junior members on marketing techniques and implementing best practices.
– Develops and executes marketing plans and approaches.
– Creates and executes marketing communications materials.
– Monitors the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and drives improvements.
– Analyzes and reports on marketing campaigns, products, and services.
– Devises strategies for improving sales and market share.
– Works closely with Sales, Marketing, and Product Management teams as well as with customers and other external partners.